WORKSHOPS FOR STUDENTS
Do you want to learn more about Voice Therapy?
Make a Voicecraft Workshop happen at your university!
HOW? These workshops rely on input from a Student Co-ordinator, often (but not always) your Speech Pathology Student Association president, to -
- Book a room with AV equipment/whiteboard at the university
- Promote the workshop to Speech Pathology students
- Give the presenter a ride to/from the workshops
- Arrange morning/afternoon tea for the workshop
Thanks to the efforts of these co-ordinators, we can bring you the Intro to Voicecraft for Speech Pathologists 2-day Student Workshops at only $270!
Student Workshops are discounted by over 65% off industry rate for all participants!
What we save on venue hire, advertising, catering and taxi fares, we pass on to participants in discounted registration fees - over 65% discount on the standard industry rate
- PLUS we pay the GST!
Interested in being a Student Co-ordinator?
GREAT! Email us firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce yourself - be the person to bring this specialist workshop to your peers!
For your services you will receive:
- a co-ordinator's certificate to add to your resume
- the Voicecraft Tutorial CD (3 programs - usually $60)
- one on one time with the presenter as you travel to/from the workshop each day - absolutely invaluable!!
|2-3rd July||QLD Students: University of Queensland||Open|
|13-14th July||NSW Students: University of Sydney||Open|
|16-17th July||NSW Students: University of Sydney||Open|